Monday, August 11, 2008

Almost there!

These are pics from last week:


Can you see the difference? He is NOT wearing a life jacket this time! He is so proud that he can "swim underwater now"! C says it is more like drowning with style, but hey, he's trying at least! SO proud of him!

And here is our little fishie. She LOOOOOVES the water! Any time she sees T in the pool, she tries to jump out of my arms & in with him.

I've had a cold for several days now so C has been taking her in and she loves every minute of it!
That's about all that is going on here. Getting ready for school to start. T starts Kindergarten in about a month or a little less. I can hardly believe it! He is ready and so am I. It will be a good thing for both of us, I think.

2 comments:

{Susan...Seriously.} said...

it sucks when they start k though...you'll miss him...eventually;0)

Joni M said...

"Drowing with style"?!! He's such a crack-up! Good luck with KDG! He's getting to be such a big boy!