Sunday, September 28, 2008

Oh man...

I was doing so well there for a while. I have just been to busy to update the last couple of weeks. T is loving school and baby K is just about ready to start crawling. she is scootin' around here like she owns the place and is rockin' on her hands and knees a good bit. I can tell she wants to move that knee forward, but is unsure of exactly how to get just one to move at a time. So she either moves them both at the same time or just flops back onto her belly and scoots to where she wants to go.
Not a whole lot going on around here. I got a couple of pics of them playing outside together. K just loves riding on this little digger with T. We bought this for T when he was about 18 months old and even though he is way too big for it, he still plays with it. I think its probably the best $35 we have ever spent on something for him. He has played with it just about every day since we bought it. And now she loves it too.

1 comments:

Joni M said...

That is an adorable photo of the two of them playing together! I hope to see something scrappy from those pics! TFS!