Saturday, December 13, 2008

Christmas pics

I took some pics of the kiddos for the Christmas cards this year. I was going to go somewhere and have them done, but after thinking about it, decided not to spend the money when K is not too cooperative about photo shoots. She just looks at me like I am from outer space-sometimes I get a smile, but mostly not so much. Anyway, here are the ones I did get of them.




You can't tell in this pic, but the b/w wrapping paper on the little box actually matches K's dress. So, of course, I had to buy it and do a photo shoot. :)

That's about all that's going on around here. It will definately get busy after teh new year so I am enjoying the calm before the storm!

2 comments:

{Susan...Seriously.} said...

lovin' the last one...and the houndstooth-now you just need the pp to match!!

you should take them to bass pro shops!! they have a fab set up and give you 1 free pic...plus you can take a gazillion-through christmas eve, i think. and they have free activities, too.

Joni M said...

Look at that girl. When did she get so big! Wasn't she just born? Time flies by so fast! I really love the bottom photo. Those kids are just so cute!
Merry Christmas to you family!