Friday, January 23, 2009

Whirlwind times

I have been soooo busy the last couple of weeks. We found out that we have to go ahead and move to RI if we want to go with C. So, we are moving in March. That's just over a month away. Crazy! C and I have been doing some painting and trying to get the house in shape for renters (hopefully!). Not that we are painting for the renters, but because when I changed out some stuff from the previous owners, they didn't bother to take anything, i.e. towels rods, shelves, etc, down to paint behind it. So, now we have these ugly holes that need painting and we don't have the paint that they used. Nice. Not! I have been wanting to paint for the last 3 years that we have been here but C has not been on board with it until now.
So my little baby will be ONE YEAR OLD in just a few days. I can't believe it! She is still not walking on her own yet. I guess she knows she can get there faster by crawling. She honestly looks like she is running on her hands and knees sometimes! Its pretty funny to watch. And she wait until we turn our backs and then takes off, either for the stairs or the bathroom. She likes to go fishing in the bathroom. Thankfully there hasn't been anything for her to fish for!
T-man still has a love/hate relationship with school. He has a great time when he is there and enjoys showing off what he has learned, but he would much rather stay home and play. And he will tell you as much if you ask him! He was most upset when we told him that we were going to be moving soon. He is going to miss his best friend. I know he will adjust, but I still worry about him.
I have been so busy that I haven't even had time to take any pictures lately. How sad is that? I hope I don't forget to take pictures during the move. Chances are that I will forget since C will not be here. Oh well... we'll see. That's all for now...

2 comments:

Joni M said...

Poor T... how sad that he has to leave his best friend, but GREAT that you can move the same time as your hubby! Sounds like you've been majorly busy... I HATE moving. What a pain! I guess that's why you haven't had time for the challenges at SD4U
When is moving day again? Hope to see you scrapping and picture taking again soon!
Baby girl likes to fish huh? LOL!!!!

{Susan...Seriously.} said...

good luck with your move. i (like joni) totally hate it!

happy early birthday, too. i swear that first year flies by!!!