Tuesday, January 8, 2008

I didn't feel so bad...

until I saw these pictures.




I just took them today and OMG! I didn't realize I was so HUGE!!!!! Oh well, at least I don't have that long now. lol I go to the doctor this Thursday to schedule my c-section, which she already told me would probably be either 2/4 or 2/5. The doctor finally got the report on my c-section with T and she said that my chances of having a successful VBAC are only about 20% because he failed to descend. So, rather than go through all that again and be disappointed with another c-section, I opted to just go ahead and have the c-section. She did tell me that the recovery will be easier this time because I would not have struggled with labor all day/night. As long as she is healthy and happy, I'm good. And from the looks of my belly right now, she may come early anyway! LOL I was measuring 2 weeks over what I should have been at my last appt so I'm hoping that means she will be a little early!
That's about all I am up to right now. I don't have the energy to much of anything else.
We did have a nice Christmas. C's parents came up for a few days during Christmas so T was excited about that. My parents are coming for a week when the baby is born and C's parents will come back the week after that. T is looking forward to that, as well as when the baby sister is coming. We have to count the days until she comes about every 2 days or so just so he can keep track. We still don't have a name picked out. C told me I could not ask him about it anymore until he had looked through the name book, which he has not done yet. I think I may just tell the doctor to name her when she comes out.
Ok, that's all for now because its hurting to sit here any longer. lol

4 comments:

Joni M said...

You look lovely! You are getting so close!
I tried VBAC... It didn't work for me. I recommend giving it a miss. LOL!

{Susan...Seriously.} said...

hang in there girl!!! did you ever get a doula? and you know once the little girl is born, you have to do MUCH better @ updating your blog;0)

Mel Place said...

one big baby girlfriend!you look beautiful i love your blog.tfs

Mary said...

Hey girl!

I think you look beautiful too! I vote for 2/2 and then I will always remember her BD! Thanks for the photos!