Sunday, September 13, 2009

MIA

I know its been a while since I posted. I really don't feel like posting now, but I wanted to let those few who do read my blog know that the reason I haven't been around is because the last 2 months have been a total nightmare for me. C totally pulled the rug out from under me, so to speak, by announcing one day that he wanted a divorce. I won't go into the details, but I will say that I was and still am in shock. So, the kids and I are now in SC at my mom's awaiting a temporary settlement hearing to get some money for us to get our own place. I am looking for a job, but as you can imagine, it is not easy. Apparently, noone wants to hire a stay at home mom of 7 years, especially in this economy. So, that's where I am at right now. I hope to be back blogging one day, but right now I am just trying to make it day by day. T is very sad about it, and K doesn't really know what is going on. They are, at least, enjoying the time that they now get to spend with the grandparents.

3 comments:

{Susan...Seriously.} said...

ooooooh noooooo!!!! going to hit you up on facebook!

Joni M said...

I just stopped by to see if you posted any Halloween photos of the kids... ohhh, Becky, my heart breaks for you and the kids. Stay strong, girl!

Mary said...

Oh Becky! I feel just terrible! If you need someone to talk to please feel free to email me or give me a call (if you still have my number). Please take care and know that I will be praying for you.