Tuesday, February 27, 2007

The days are getting longer!



Yeah! I love it when the days start to get longer and it gradually starts to warm up. Spring is on its way! And the great part is that Daylight Savings Time starts early this year! Woohoo! I'm sure T will give me grief about going to bed when it's still light out though. That's okay 'cause he will have to go to bed anyway. haha-It's great to the mommy!

I spent the day scrappin' since I had to keep T home from school yesterday and from MOPS today. He had an upset stomach so I couldn't take him anywhere. He is definately feeling better now though. he's just about drove me nuts this afternoon! Here is what I did today. I also made a card for a swap I am in.
Other than that, there's not a lot going on around here. Trying to make the time go by until C gets back. I am thankful there is nothing going on because that would totally stress me out! Well, I'm going to find something else to work on tonight!

0 comments: