Saturday, February 10, 2007

Scrappin' the day away!





That's what I did today! Had tons of fun at the 2SCD online crop today. I decided, yesterday, that I should make Teddy a mini album for Valentine's Day so I worked on that during the crop. It is so cute! Totally glad I did it! Here are a couple of the pics. Can you tell he is totally into transportation things, especially his trains? We went to see Thomas the Tank Engine last summer and he had a blast. I'm thinking about taking him again this year. Just have to see how Caleb's schedule is for the summer first. I'll post the rest of the pics as I get them done.
Thanks for the comments about the scraproom, ladies! I am totally lovin' it! So much so that I haven't even changed anything yet-which if you know me, says a lot about how well it works. I constantly change things around, just ask Caleb! haha
I still have not attempted our taxes. Shocked I have always done them online through the IRS linked sites (free, of course-gotta love the military!) when I have done them, but I'm not sure if we will get to file for free this year. We may be right at the cutoff for the AGI, but I'm not sure. Guess I'll find out when I start them! Maybe I'll do that this coming week.
I'm thinking about going to SC for a long weekend this Thursday. I'm hoping it will make the time go by a little faster. We are almost halfway through this deployment, but it is dragging along ever so slowly. That's the one thing about post-Christmas deployments-they drag because there is nothing going on really. Which reminds me, I need to take a pic of our kisses jar. It's about half empty! Well, I'm off to bed now! Hopefully, it won't be so long next time!





0 comments: