Monday, February 5, 2007

Busy, busy, busy...

I have been so busy lately! Running around after Teddy, working on Mary's circle journal, getting stuff for other swaps together, doing some layouts, stuff at church. the list just goes on and on and on! I really need to sit down and do our taxes soon too. That's going to be a nightmare, I'm sure! I hate doing them! But I'm too cheap to pay someone else to do them so I gotta just buckle down and do it.
I haven't really done anything else to my new scraproom. Actually, I did buy a big cutting mat to go on the desk. I love it! It beats dragging out a small one every time I need to cut something! I am loving the new set up too! I can get to everything I need easily and quickly. I think it's just about perfect! That's all for now! I still have stuff to do before bedtime tonight!

3 comments:

Aimeslee Winans said...

So glad to "see" you happy and busy, Becky. I know it's tough with the long absences and all. And ahhh, tax time, yeah, I haveta do some too, and I'm the preparer for others. I feel the same way! LOL I just haveta buckle down and do the work, and I am NOT relishing it, so I know what you mean. Once I get into it, tho, it gets better, hope it's the same for you. *hugs*

lisa said...

Hi Becky!! It was fun chatting to you today... I'm finally getting around to blogging and checking on the other bloggers. ;) I love how your scraproom is coming along!! I was lucky that DH did our taxes already!! Phew!! Hang in there...

{Susan...Seriously.} said...

love the set up of your new space..awesome...i don't want to even think about taxes, since we're not military anymore...you know that you can get them done free online...go through the irs website and they link you to different companies (most military qualify).