Friday, January 26, 2007

Almost done!




I'm just about done with my reorganization project. I have all of the big pieces in place and almost everything loaded back into the room. I just have a few things that I don't use very often, but are still a necessity, left to bring in. I may have to do a slight tweak on where everything is placed, but I like it so far! I have another pic, but I could not find it so I'll post that later.

I am almost done with my circle journal too! I have the cover and my layouts complete. Now, I just need to do the title page and sign in pages and will put it in the mail next week! This should be fun!

We had some snow flurries yesterday afternoon, but nothing stuck to the ground. It only snowed for about 5-10 minutes. Just long enough for Teddy to catch some snow flakes on his tongue and then be upset when it stopped. After it had stopped, he came to me and told me he "had a probwem" because "it's not snowing anymore". So cute! He was so dissappointed that it did not snow any more. Maybe next time...

2 comments:

Aimeslee Winans said...

OMGosh, you did it! I'm so thrilled for you, Backy! I bet you are having a blast. *hugs*

Jane Izumi Matsumoto said...

It's looking good, Becky! Way to go! And I can't wait to see your CJ.