Tuesday, January 23, 2007

I couldn't stand it!

I had to start rearranging my scrap room tonight! I went to Lowe's and got them to cut a sheet of plywood for me to the size I needed. When I got home, I put T in the bath and got busy moving stuff out of the way. I've been busy trying to get everything back where it needs to go tonight. I've the "furniture" part in place, now I just need to get all of the stuff loaded back into the room. I'm so excited about it! I'll have to post pics tomorrow when I get it done.
Anyway, I got the album that I am using for my circle journal today. So needed to work on that BEFORE I started rearranging everything. Oh well. I did pull the papers and pics that I want to use with it so that should help. That will be my first project on my new scrappy desk! Yippee! Ok, it's late and I'm tired so I'm going to bed now!

0 comments: