Wednesday, January 17, 2007

It's only been 2 weeks...

since C left and T is driving me nuts! Shocked He misses his daddy so much and I hate to see him so sad. It just breaks my heart. But he has managed to push every "button"-at least twice-today that just sets me off. I'm not sure if he is just doing that because he can or if that's somehow how he is dealing with daddy not being here. I don't know, but I do know that I am exhausted today, mentally, physically, and emotionally. He's in bed and I am about to head there myself.
Anywho, progress on my scrap mess is slow. I'm having a guilty conscience (don't know if that's spelled right?) about painting the room. C did not want me to really. I think that is because he would rather see me throw it all out the door and keep a "neater" house. that's a whole other post right there though. I'm not sure about the color anyway. I would love to paint it orange-to inspire creativity-but we do have to sell the house in a couple of years so I have to take that into account too. I already have stripes in 2 other rooms so a bright color may not be such a good idea. My sis gave me 2 movie posters that I want to put up in here somewhere. she is an assisstant manager at the local movie theater where I grew up so she has all kinds of posters. I just think they are cool. I may have to think on it a bit more before making the plunge with color! I have decided that I need some other sort of work surface. I am currently using a folding card table, but I don't like it because it is too wide. I can't reach some of my shelves so I want something about the size of a kitchen counter. I gotta think on that one some more too to make sure it works for me! I would post a pic, but my computer doesn't seem to want to so maybe tomorrow.





0 comments: