Thursday, January 18, 2007

Great mail day!



Woo hoo! I got some prizes in the mail today from the online crop at 2SCD and they were so awesome! For the posting prize, I received some KF big time brads and some combo pocket journals. Totally cool! For winning the special edition bingo game, I received an alterable calendar, MM rob-ons for the calendar, white mounts, small watch faces, AND the MME Everyday Moments die cuts. WOW! What great prizes! I can't wait to play with them all! I have the pressing issue of getting my scrap room organized and spruced up first though.

Anywho, here's a layout from T's costume parade at school. It was too funny. When the kids started to sing, I realized I have THAT KID-the one who doesn't sing and even looks mad that he has to stand there. yep, that's my kid. But I gotta love him 'cause he is just too darn cute!
We had our photos taken at the church today for the directory. He was so cute. I could tell he gets lots of practice smiling for the camera! He can cheese it up with the best of them.
I've been working on some swap stuff today-cards, embellies, etc. I figure if I can get it all done, then I'll have that much more time to organize, right? yeah, right. I keep coming up with one project after another to put it off! I did find the cutest little tin to alter. It looks just like a band aid tin, only bigger. It is the perfect size to hold hand made cards! I just have to decide how I'm going to alter it... I'll post a pic when I'm done.

0 comments: