Thursday, June 7, 2007

Home alone!

I actually have the house all to MYSELF tonight and all day tomorrow! Ds is visiting grandparents in SC and dh is in DC for meetings. Dh should get home tomorrow evening sometime and we go pick up ds on Saturday. It's been a great week! I've been able to complete at least one layout every day this week! I finished my project for the crop over at 2 ScrappyChixDesigns this weekend. I know the crop will be lots of fun, as it always is! I wish I could be there for the whole weekend, but we have to get our child sometime. I talked to my mom yesterday afternoon while she was watching ds and she told me she had gone in and told her co-worker that she didn't think she was cut out to be a grandma because he never shuts up! I just laughed at her and asked how she thought I felt all the time. I love the little guy to peices, but he never shuts up! LOL! Always asking questions too so I can't even tune him out when I want/need to! Oh well, he's learning lots of things right now so I guess its not all bad!
I got my ATG gun today! Woohoo! I have already completed a layout with it! So far, so good with it. There was a little bit of a learning curve, but not too bad. I just have to call the company tomorrow because they did not send me as many refills as I had ordered. At least they didn't charge me for them, but I don't want to pay shipping to re-order them either! I'll let tomorrows problems worry about themselves, I guess. Right now, I'm going to scrap some more!!

1 comments:

Joni M said...

Hi Becky, Enjoy your "me" time and your ATG! I can't wait to see what you have planned for the crop!