Sunday, February 24, 2008

Finally!

Things are starting to settle down somewhat around here. The parents have all come and gone, C has gone back to work, T is/has been back at school. It is nice to show off the new baby to the grandparents, but at the same time, it's even nicer to have her all to ourselves now. LOL! She is such a sweetheart too! So easy going most of the time, unless she is hungry and I'm not moving fast enough for her! Still trying to get a good bedtime routine going though. She is like her daddy-goes to bed late and gets up early. That's been a bit of a struggle for me since I don't like to get up early!

I got some more shots of her and some of her and T together. He just loves her to death. He tells me all the time how beautiful she is and wants to give her hugs and kisses. He asks to hold her a lot too, but I think he feels a bit awkward so he doesn't hold her for long.



And who doesn't have a pic of daddy and baby asleep on the couch?

This is the photo I ended up using on her birth announcement. I made them myself in PSE.

Here is a pic of T in the snow that we woke up to one morning. We were very surprised that morning since it was not in our forecast. Both C and T were excited to go out and play in it. As usual though, it was gone by the afternoon.

C actually got me a tripod for V-day-even if it was a week late. I just ordered his present too, so we're even on that one! lol Now, I can force him to sit for family shots at home since he never wants to go have our photos taken anywhere. I didn't tell him that little bit of info, otherwise he may not have gotten it! hahaha

4 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
{Susan...Seriously.} said...

hey girl! lovin' the pics! i hope to do my announcements this week...you've put me to shame {*hangs head in shame*}. hope things ARE good on your end and i can't believe you got more snow than us!

Joni M said...

It's so wonderful to catch up on what you've been up to. I love all the photos! Thanks for sharing!

JBBGirl said...

I found you through the blogosphere! Just searching around for other moms like myself. 1st off congratulations on the new little baby! She is beautiful. Second, I have scanned through your blog and I can see we have a lot in common. Especially scrapbooking! You have beautiful work! If it is ok with you, I would love to add your blog to my list of "Blogs I like to read" Just let me know! I recently was picked up by Navy wife radio to blog on their page and am in the process of writing for Military Spouse Magazine. Writing being my 1st love of course! Hope to read more from you! Thanks for sharing a part of your life with all of us!