Friday, February 1, 2008

A Week of...

contractions and this baby has still not made an appearance! Ugh! I went to the doctor on Monday and found out that I am completely thinned and 3 cm dialated, but still nothing! So frustrating! At this point, I wish she would just come on out! lol
My mom called me last night to tell me she may not be able to come because she just caught a really bad cold. That could be a little bad since C has lots going on at work right now. HE was planning on putting in some late days while our parents are here so that he could take time off after they leave. I'm sure it will all work out somehow.
Other than that, there is nothing going on. Just hanging out, waiting on this baby girl!

3 comments:

{Susan...Seriously.} said...

hang in there...it's almost time!!! lots of good labor wishes your way!

Joni M said...

I'm stalking your blog, waiting for the baby photos... Where's the baby photos? LOL!

{Susan...Seriously.} said...

so...is she here?? i hope all went well for you and the baby! can't wait to see the pics! take care of yourself!